Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Forever Blessed...for FREE!

I’m writing a super short post this week. Hopefully things will be normal at our house very soon…although who really wants normal?

But, seeing as how we are still not quite settled and seeing as how I have a big promotion coming up this weekend, I thought I would simply provide the information and wish you a wonderfully blessed week.

On Friday, September 7th through Sunday September 9th, Forever Blessed will be free for your Kindle on Amazon. Yes, that is correct. You can download a copy for free this coming weekend.



Pass this info on to everyone you know who enjoys good Christian Fiction that makes a difference.

I pray you have a wonderful week!

Darlene Shortridge, Author of Until Forever and Forever Blessed, Fiction that makes a difference! Visit my website at www.darleneshortridge.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment